Road Construction / Section 278
JJMac is an experienced Roads and Sewer construction companydelivering Safe and Quality projects every time on time throughout Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and the Midlands.
JJMac operate as Principle contractor ensuring all relevant NRSWA notices and permits in accordance with Section 278 for new entrances. Section 38 and Section 104 for new Adoptable Highways and Estate Roads and Section 50 for drainage connections to the local Sewer and Highway authorities.
At JJMac, we provide the full range of services relating to the above works including:
- VAC excavation trial holes to locate existing services.
- Plotting existing services with our GPS instruments and generating a 3d model of the existing services in the area.
- Early engagement with designers to ensure a robust and comprehensive design that will work.
- Notices and permits from Local Highways Authorities.
- Liaise with Utility companies and co-ordinate any utility connections or moving of mains that may be required Undertake all aspects of the Section 278 works from drainage and excavations to road markings and new signage.
- Construction of all Sewers and Roads to Adoptable standards.
I found them to be a very hard-working, safety conscious and organised team.
JJMac completed the project in a professional manner, within budget and working to our unrealistic timetable.